March 21, 2014
GoFairGrove will be photographing the event and will update this page with photos afterwards.
All school carnival sponsored by Fair Grove PTO in the FG Elementary building. Contact Lisa Bernet if you would like to sponsor a booth at the carnival.
Businesses: $25, Non-profits: $20.
The Cake Walk
The Cake Walk is an annual tradition at out Carnival and we just couldn’t do it without the many talented bakers and generous parents in our community. Our goal this year is to have 200 desserts donated. Each dessert donated earns points for your child’s classroom. The classroom with the most points will earn a class party and each student in that class will receive 10 free tickets to use at the carnival.
Other ways to earn classroom points include volunteering your time at the carnival and donations for our other popular game, the ring toss!
Please label the items you donate with your child’s classroom teacher’s name. Items must be received by 11:00am on March 21st in order to be counted toward the classroom rewards..
- Fancy Cakes – 1000 pts
- Volunteer (1 hr) – 1000 pts
- Decorated Cakes – 800 pts
- Pies / Cheese Cakes – 800 pts
- Plain Frosted Cakes – 600 pts
- Cupcakes (dozen) – 600 pts
- Cookies (dozen) – 400 pts
- Frosted Brownies / Sweetbreads – 400 pts
- 2 Liter of Soda – 200 pts
- Bags of Candy (ind. wrapped) – 200 pts
- Individual Bags of 1 oz chips – 50 pts
* Parents, Grandparents or family friends volunteering for 2 hours will receive one free pass, good for unlimited bounce house access (a $10 value). To sign up to volunteer please contact Christy at 227-0913.